Tuesday, June 17, 2014

WELCOME!!

Hello Blogger Friends! 
 I have finally taken the plunge and started my very own Craft Blog. I'm eager to learn the ropes, connect with friends, and learn from all of you Seasoned Crafters!  I hope that my page will enlighten those who visit and would love for any and all Honest Criticism you have to offer in attempt to help me grow my skills and talents with my creations.

I anticipate I will have to learn a lot of things regarding Blog Etiquette, but only hope you will be patient with me along this journey.

My name is Lori.  I have been working with Paper Crafts for many, many years.  I recently connected with some great online crafte's on Facebook and see that many of them blog about their experiences and creations.  I thought this would be a great way to learn and grow myself.  I'm a Mother of 3 and a Wife first, and foremost.  Creating is a deep passion for me.  I love to make things that others can enjoy.  I sell my Handmade Creations and love hearing responses about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment