Monday, June 30, 2014

Altered Bird House

                                              Altered Bird House


           Hello my everyone, it's been a week since I posted last which I hope everyone enjoyed.

             
       Today, I'm sharing my Altered bird house that I turned into a business card holder. 

 
                    Above is what was in the package. Once I made sure I had everything.
                     I did a little sanding using a  simple nail file to smooth all the edges. 


           
                 Once the sanding is done, I took the individual wood pieces and painted the

       inside one color and the outside another. After the paint dried, I glued the pieces together.


                       
                                This is my finished altered bird house/ business card holder.


4 comments: