Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Altered Paper Mache Book Box

Altered Paper Mache 

Book Box


 Hello my fellow Bloggers.I am so excited to share this Paper Mache Book Box, I received from Pinque Peacock's Crafty Kit Club  

...and as you can see, I received lots of goodies.

 I received two tubes of acrylic paint and mixed the blue and red together. This gave me a plum/purplish color.

 Once painted, I decorated my box with paper, tissue paper, ribbons, flowers, a resin angel, bottlecaps and Rub-ons.

For the inside of the book box, I continued to decorate using the 6x6 paper and tissue paper.

Now for the front of the paper mache book box, I used rub ons which are silver/foil  to decorate. I'm also making a card to go along with with book box with my left overs. 

Thank You for looking and don't forget there's still time to get your July kit at:

No comments:

Post a Comment